Is server downtime costing you dearly?
Minimize downtime with our data-back up and replication solutions designed to understand your data recovery requirements, data prioritization and recovery time objectives. Retain valuable data and eliminate archival redundancy.
Transfer data from remote offices to a central repository and optimize storage and bandwidth utilization.
Protect mission-critical data, drastically cut costs associated with backup and replication and use time spent on managing back-up processes to focus on core competencies.
1. Windows Data Recovery
2. Mac Data Recovery
3. Linux Data Recovery
4. .EDB/.pst/.ost recovery
5. Email Recovery from MS Outlook & Outlook Express
6. RAID 0, RAID 5 & RAID 6 etc
7. Recovery from FAT16/.FAT32/NTFS/EXT2/EXT3/EXT4
8. RECOVERY FROM ALL MAC VOLUME INCLUDING X MOUNTIAN LION
9. RECOVERY FROM lost volumes
10. Recovery from Internal & External hard drives
11. Recovers all data lost due to ‘Deletion’ as well as ‘Formatting’ of the virtual drive
12. recovery of data from multi-disk including IDE, EIDE, and SCSI
13. Novell Data Recovery (NWFS)
14. Recovery of any EAFS and HTFS file system based volumes
15. Recovery of files, directories and volumes from any SCO UnixWare systems
16. Recovery from VxFS and UFS file system based UNIX volumes
17. Recovery of lost data from Solaris-Sparc 8 and newer versions of UFS file system
18. Recovery of Photos from hard disk, external storage devices, camera, Memory cards, CD, DVD
19. Recovery of formatted, lost or deleted data from iPod