Seagate CCTV Hard Disk Dubai
Seagate CCTV Hard Disk Seagate remains the top brand in internal, external and portable CCTV Hard Disk sales. The industry’s first surveillance-optimized hard drive platform with capacities up to 6TB improves video streaming, drive performance and data integrity in surveillance applications.
• The seventh generation Seagate® surveillance drive is tuned for high write-cycle
workloads typical in video surveillance storage systems.
• The Surveillance HDD supports higher-resolution cameras and 8+1
system, with up to 64 cameras per drive.
• Reliably performs in multi-drive systems with support from RV sensors.
• 24×7 operational capabilities while maintaining high MTBF of 1M hours.
• Low power consumption options and current-limited startup support always-on
• Never miss a frame with quick time-to-ready.
• Idle3 spin control features enable power-on in standby mode or drive spin-down
to conserve power and improve reliability during archival periods.
• Engineered for 24×7 workloads of 180TB/year, three times that of desktop drives.
• Optional 3-year +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan protects against data loss
from viruses, software issues or mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
• Embedded SDVR
• Hybrid SDVR
• Surveillance DVR
SkyHawk leverages Seagate’s extensive experience in designing drives purpose-built for surveillance applications.
ImagePerfect™ firmware is designed to ensure seamless video footage capture in
24×7 surveillance workloads that record video from 64 HD cameras.
SkyHawk Health Management actively helps protect your surveillance storage by
focusing on prevention, intervention, and recovery options.Included is RAID
RapidRebuild™, which provides 3× faster volume rebuilds over traditional RAID
Unparalleled data protection with included 3-year Rescue Data Recovery Services
plan, helping protect important video data with Seagate’s in-house data recovery
RV sensors built in allow drives to maintain performance in multi-bay systems, giving
customers the flexibility to scale their systems when more storage is needed.
ATA streaming support enables recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth,
1 M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost of
ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.
Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves
reliability in surveillance solutions. Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive
from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.